Leah R.
Topic: Zumba
EQ: What is the best way to maintain a healthy body fat percentage?

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I've Learned So Far


  1.              What have you learned how to do since you started working on your senior project?

    ·         I’ve learned what may be considered a simple, non-mind blowing fact about weight loss there is, and it’s planning and having goals. A major reason why people’s goal to lose fat fails, is because they don’t think any farther than the “fat loss” (fat loss and weight loss are different things), they haven’t plan on how they are getting there, nor do they have an understanding that “fat loss” takes more than a week to see results. Thus, making planning an utmost priority and reminding one’s self about one’s goals. So, I learned before I want to lose weight, I must have a plan, and I did just that, I wrote my goals for my “fat loss” goals and what I would reward myself with, but the rewards are not food related, because that will put a damper on my fat loss goals. (see below)

    2.       Post evidence this accomplishment.


    3.       What research how you do this and how?

    ·         Fitness for Dummies by Suzanne Schlosberg and Liz Neporent, M.A. The document, above in answer number 2, was provided by the book, in its chapter, “Establishing Your Plan of Attack,” it taught me about setting goals, the difference between long-term goals and short-term goals, immediate goals and back up goals. Long-term goals are goals for the next three to six months, for example, running a marathon, short-term goals are usually monthly, such as running 6 miles three times a week for a month. Immediate goals are either weekly or daily, like doing yoga for a day for try it out. Back-up goals are a “Plan B”, in case one day, maybe your ankle twist and you can’t do stressful exercises on your ankle, so they your back-up plan would be, for example weight lifting, working on the upper body. All the categories in the document above.

No comments:

Post a Comment