Leah R.
Topic: Zumba
EQ: What is the best way to maintain a healthy body fat percentage?

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Independent Component 2 Plan Approval

1.  Write a description of what you plan on doing for your independent study component?

I would like and plan to continue taking my Zumba class as my independent component. Also, I would like to have a food journal, to write down my eating habits, I am told it is a sure way to keep track of the food I put in my mouth.

2. Describe in detail  how you think your plan will meet the 30 hours work requirement?

My Zumba class is Monday-Friday, for one hour, in a month I could finish more than half the required hours,
plus, I would consider this class very crucial to my senior project. Also, if I were to do the food journal, that's a good 10 minutes at the most to account for the food that I eat, and 10 minutes add up.

3. How does this Independent Component relate to your EQ?

In the future I would like to incorporated Zumba in the 2-hour presentation, so taking a Zumba class will be beneficial to me in the long run. It also supports a possible answer to my EQ, it would support the answer of exercise being crucial to losing body fat. Zumba works all my body muscles, depending on how much effort I put in and that is vital to losing body fat.  

No comments:

Post a Comment