Leah R.
Topic: Zumba
EQ: What is the best way to maintain a healthy body fat percentage?

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Room Creativity

1. How do you plan to address the room creativity expectation?
I think I would like to group people together according to the different Latin dances, such as cumbia, salsa, merengue, reggeaton, mambo, dances that are incorporated into Zumba. Also put bright colors in the room, but not anything to bright, like hot pink because that would be distracting and I'm also thinking of taking the desk out, to give the room more of the empty feel that exercise rooms.


2. What activity ideas do you have for answer 1 or 2?
Well my topic is Zumba, thus one of my activities would be Zumba. As for any other activities I'm still in the thinking process I am thinking of making a Jeopardy-like game where the groups are quizzed on nutrition. I know that I want to make all my activities-except for the the Zumba activity- interactive games that will make the groups work together while using what they learned from my answers to win these games. My third activity is still in the process of being thought of.

No comments:

Post a Comment