Leah R.
Topic: Zumba
EQ: What is the best way to maintain a healthy body fat percentage?

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Product

My Product:
 Fully Understanding, "You are what you eat." (In clear words, I have come to understand that unhealthy foods are the main reason why my fat cells have grown, versus the major myth that exercise can cure body fat growth.) I choose this a my product because it is a simple concept but is often overlooked for exercise, but I found that not only does food help my body lessen the body fat, but it gives me energy and taste satisfaction.

Evidence:
  • Food Journal (From Independent Component 2): The Food Journal, I had i mind to do for a while because it is an efficient way to keep track of what I am eating and so I am able to pin point what are some of the foods that are either holding me back or helping me succeed. The Food Journal has also kept me from eating certain items that are unhealthy, because it keeps me mindful versus being able to forget what I ate.

  • Interview 3:  My interviewee, Adrian Navar, is a personal trainer and when I asked him what he thinks is the best way to lose weight, he said it all starts with food, the type and the amount of food a person puts in their body. (In so many words) A lot of articles I have come across have pin pointed people's food habits as the main reason for obesity and Adrian, in so many words, also agrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment