Leah R.
Topic: Zumba
EQ: What is the best way to maintain a healthy body fat percentage?

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Interview Check


For my first interview, I have asked my Zumba instructor, Teresa to be my first interviewee. I find that she would be a perfect fit to help me understand and clarify where my direction is going with my project. I know I want to do Zumba as my project, so who better than a Zumba instructor who specializes in that specific area and has been involved in this type of fitness for over a year. I have asked her and she is more than willing to help me out and be a part of my project.

The five additional questions I will be asking are the following:
        1.       Where or how did you get introduced to Zumba?
        2.       In your opinion, how is Zumba more of an affective fitness routine, than other types of  efficient exercises like, running or cardio kickboxing, etc.? 
        3.       What made you come to the conclusion that you wanted to be a Zumba instructor? 
        4.       In terms of becoming a Zumba instructor, you must be certified to teach a Zumba class, can you please describe to me what the process is like in detail?  
        5.       How has Zumba changed your body and your lifestyle, how long did it take you to reach you goal? Also,  what types of foods are crucial to your Zumba Fitness lifestyle?

1.     
 Two more just in case she over laps her answers by accident, these are for the “just in case” scenario:
1.       Having been a Zumba instructor for a while now, how have you seen Zumba increase in popularity, as far as your classes and commotion around you about Zumba goes?
2.       Is there anything you can tell me about Zumba that very few people know about? Maybe the secrets to success with the Zumba Fitness workout?   

No comments:

Post a Comment