Leah R.
Topic: Zumba
EQ: What is the best way to maintain a healthy body fat percentage?

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Presentation Reflection


1.       In what way did the first interview affect your presentation?  Please explain, be specific and use an example.
My interview was extremely influential, to the point of it being the basis for what I presented. Luckily, my interviewee gave extensive answers to my question, and being that anything we used in the 5-minute presentation we wouldn’t be able to use in the future presentations, I wanted to choose something that was related to my topic but wasn’t important to my EQ. One of the questions I asked was, “ Explain the process of going to a certification class,” such she explained to great detail and went beyond, not only answering my question but she also gave me qualities you want to have in an instructor or if you want to become an instructor. I realized that it was such an detailed answer that I could do a simple 5 minute presentation on it.

2.       What you say stood out about your presentation performance and why?
I would say that what stood out was my simplistic presentation. It was a fairly simple set up, I did everything- I feel- that was on the contact, asked questions, did the information, checked for understanding by asking questions, again, I actually orchestrated my presentation and my information around my visual, doing a step-by-step demonstration, and making sure for my conclusion, I went over the important parts of the information. I felt somewhat repetitive, but it becomes remembered after consist repetition.

3.       What was the most challenging to do and why?
The most challenging part of this presentation was thinking about what to present, because the information I was to present couldn’t be important to my EQ, for the fact that the information would be off limits in the future. It took me a good 2 hours to figure out what to present on. Also, the waiting was tremendously scary, because in your head your freaking yourself out about everything that could go wrong, when I got up the, it was like I forgot that I was worried. I hope that showed during my presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment